Wednesday, June 06, 2007

From theT.M.I. file

so tonite I went to the liquor store to pick up a little something for my boss who has a nice little birthday tomorrow. I guess at the beginning of the month they set the store for their sale pricing. So I purchase the little giftie and it rang up almost 10 bucks more than the price on the shelf. So I asked if I was right or the register was. The guy behind the counter goes and looks, tells the guy who is ringing me up, yep basically that I was right, the tag on the shelf says... what I think it does... and the guy says "must be that time of the month" and I say "yup, oh ma gawd you are good, how can you tell?", immediately I loose it and start laughing my ass off. The guy behind the counter had a brilliant sense of humour and says..."yes, I am just that good". Then he laughed with me and the price checking guy stood there and didn't get it and says... "we priced the sale today". Which was even better.

Funniest thing to happen in like a year.

Bottle of shicker for my boss's birthday... $45 ... funny story which will wake me up laughing...priceless.

No comments: