Fashionita posted the Seventeen Magazine slip sheets for America's Next Top Model winner Jaslene's photo shoot. First of all its for hairstyles. I think that is weird. Why wouldn't they maximize the exposure and do clothing? I honestly would say that I think the pictures and the commentary below reflect the disappointment of this fact. I am far too old for Seventeen magazine, but I will admit I have two things that I cut out from when I was like 16 and had a subscription... one is instructions on how to build a cake that looks like a hamburger and the other is a little tiny cut out of some flowers on a nightstand from a photo shoot about jellies shoes, which has these really pretty ranuculus flowers in pink and green on the side table. The shoes are horrible but the flowers are pretty (and apparently not expensive to buy the bulbs...who knew?)
Sorry too see that the resulting winning photo shoot was so largely panned but really honestly they should have gone with clothing, not a hair product shoot that doesn't really show much styling other than a wind machine and white background. Not so adventurous which is in itself disappointing. Didn't they have those girls in ghetto fabulous jewelry? Where are those photos... oh yeah that was for t.v.
No comments:
Post a Comment