Saturday, August 29, 2026

 Been navigating life and posting obviously. 

Note, I have been busy and I have also given up on the idea of book reviews.  I gave up my NetGalley account.  I was not finding that I was getting offered or accepted for review the kinds of books that I want to read.  So so so much Romantasy or Romance Hockey books.  Not what I am looking for.  So it was easy to give up. 

Since I last posted here I have read a lot and it has been for incredible joy without the pressure of posting about it.  If I don’t post about what I read did I?  Yes, yes I did. 

Not going to give up my land here on Blogger, I have lots of time and posts invested but there will be another tack made.  

I also gave up posting about the books that I read on Substack as well.  No one cared and I didn’t care to either.  

So here we are.  A weird impasse.  What DO I post online?  What do I care to put out there?  Not much. Maybe cooking?  Like what have I made that was delicious?  Man oh man, I do know it’s going to be slim pickings until I get a handle.  But I suppose that I will.  Or if not… oh Kay.  That is it.  

Anyhoo…. Touching in to say this is still alive but not really. And scene. 

No comments: