Saturday, June 09, 2007


I am though not too exhausted to ready my reader and I am just in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this adorable little elephant.

I really need to learn how to crochet.

ChetandDot
is a great little Etsy shop that I am thrilled to have happened upon.

Seriously. How damn adorable is that? I want to know how to make that. Bad. Hard.

I think its time to sign up for classes for real and not just for making up and saying I am going to at Fancy Tiger.

I adore this.

2 comments:

Mike Wolfson said...

Uh, you may not have noticed, but the way the little guy is made (maybe just photographed), is quite phallic. Looks like the little guy is holding on to some really red, swollen, uh, um, well balls. Looks like the little guy is getting ready to take a pee.

Kinda more phallic than cute, maybe you should adjust the pattern a bit (especially if you plan on gifting this).

Zoe said...

Hee... dirty little birdie. I didn't notice that at all. Maybe its just because well.... nevermind.

I would definately crochet a little flower? maybe a little peanut? no wait that would be even worse!

Nice um imagery there.