Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"Stairway to Heaven" Dave Hill Doesn't Live Here Anymore book trailer







As you know I was fortunate enough to get a preview of the book and loved it. I really did.  And now that I see this trailer... I am going to say it.... I may have to read the book again because I feel like I missed out on the charm that is this relationship and the charm that is Dave Hill. I got it I thought but this makes me realize... uh... not so much... that I read the book for the humor not the relationship.  I missed out big time... so I will dive back in and reread.  And what a joy to be able to do so!





If you are interested in the book too...which you should be... it's huggable.... watch the video it's so charming and perhaps the best trailer I would have ever imagined for this book ever.... then go to Amazon (via the link at the youtubes) and buy your very own copy.



And PS that Gibson you are playing Dave Hill is gorgeous.

No comments: