Monday, November 12, 2012

I was supposed to be deleting things on my reader

Yeah that isn't going too well for me.  I said to F this weekend that I wanted to eliminate at least 10 feeds from my google reader but that isn't happening at all. As soon as I delete one I add two it seems. 

Guh. 

Things I am hoping to happen this week....

I am hoping that I can get my picture taken with Alex Cox.  Yes THAT Alex Cox!  Both and and Dan Wool (from Pray for Rain fame... fame in my thoughts at least) are speaking after a showing of Straight To Hell on Wednesday.  This is a big deal.  Here is some information about Straight To Hell Returns (which might seriously be one of my more prized DVDS that I own).  I have been waiting for this screening since learning that Mr. Cox was teaching at CU.  I only wish I was still in film school so I could take every class he offers.  But ok... I will take a couple hours on Wednesday.  

Saturday night we are going to be seeing Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band.  (not a facebook fan but they definitely update there more than their on bandsite blog) If you don't know who they are I do implore you to check them out... and read this interview with Reverend Peyton, it's really quite incredible how great they are... they are friends with friends of mine and I know that they do this out of love for music and you get it.. It's a great show... see them on tour! I am hoping to see a Bluebird full of the cool kids!

I am going to be doing some training for my job and I am hoping that I get some really amazing skills out of it.  I am really looking forward to this entire experience. I am so very lucky. 

All and all I think it's going to be a great week. How about you?







No comments: