Saturday, November 27, 2010

I hope you had a magical and lovely Thanksgiving!  I did for sure!  Wednesday I left work a little early so that I could come home and bake some pies.  I really do enjoy baking and cooking so the opportunity to bring desert to F's Mom's for dinner was a thrill.  I had such a great time in my kitchen.  I wish I had made better preparations because I was on such a roll I would have and should have made cookies or a cake or something, but two pies it was.

We went to my parents for dinner too which was fun as all get out and I just have to say my parents are simply amazing.  Really they are and I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world.


It is now Saturday and I didn't post yesterday... ooops... Herschel and I are on the couch sitting here waiting to decide if going to Target is worth it right now.  I have this piece of hair that is like a unicorn horn in the front of my face but much much less magical and I need to get to Target to get a straightening iron and honestly I am trying to decide if the torture of the holiday shopping traffic over there is worth it or not.  Oy. 


I don't think that it is.  When did I become the shopping party pooper?  Man oh man.  I used to LOVE Saturday after Thanksgiving, the insanity of the mall.. the sillyness of it all?  Ah... how times have changed.  I will just sit here and watch tv.

Not too shabby.

No comments: