Monday, November 22, 2010

getting ready for thanksgiving...

In many ways.

I am getting thankful for everything in my life right now.  Everything is so magical and wonderful and I have just about anything and everything that a gal could want. I have a great family, great friends (near and far) and great love.  I really am very fortunate. The job is good, the co workers (maybe for the first time in as many years) are really good.  I have cable tv and online television at my fingertips.  I have email instantly at my phone.  I have a great cameras.  I am thankful for every thing.  Every moment in my day.  Every flake of snow that falls. Every pixel online.  I am really very fortunate.

I will be baking pies tomorrow which is really exciting for me.  I love baking.  I really do and I love baking for people that I love.  It's like love in a pan.  And it is amazing.

No comments: