Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just got back from Target.  Ran into an old friend who said I looked really great.  It's always awesome (beyond awesome actually) to get a compliment from someone, but this was actually special.  I am really great.  And in the middle of Target tonite I guess I was wearing it all over my face and I am glad I look really happy because I am.

It's a funny thing this happy feeling.  I am really glad I can be walking through an aisle picking up holiday cards and some Hanukah presents and someone just can see it. 

I have an amazing man. 

I have a friend who is launching a chocolate business in the next couple weeks. Watching the enterprise grow into fruition has been a divine pleasure and honestly I can't wait for his new venture to launch.  Once I have more information I will certainly share! 

That's about all I got for today. 

No comments: