Friday, June 26, 2009

So I have been sorta following this tria going on in Boulder. Susanna Chase was murdered. The person that was arrested was the son of some people that used to live above me that were awful people in an awful situation brought on by their own problems. Well today the son was convicted of murder. This is tremendously sad because I really feel sorry for the people that live around Diego's Mom tonite. I know how things totally went downhill for me when he was arrested in Wyoming. I have video documenting my chandelier swinging because she was stomping on the floor so hard because it freaked me out so much. I celebrated when they finally moved. I am not celebrating tonite though.

I am happy that the Chase family has closure, I don't have to follow the trial online anymore because honestly it was gross to read about, but there is closure finally. And I don't have to ever think about those awful people ever again.

No comments: