Saturday, February 07, 2009

I spent almost the entire day today in headache hell.  I honestly didn't want to leave the house today but certainly had obligations that preluded me from laying in bed silently in my own little hell. 

Last night F and I went for Indian food (yummmmm and HOT) and to see the Wrestler (really good).  He left this morning to go to NY NY.  He hearts NY.  Oy.  Anyways, the dinner was really great.  I have to say I really do quite  enjoy Indian food and certainly was overwhelmed by the heat and am really glad that I ordered it medium.  Holy sinus clearing.

The Wrestler was good.  I don't want to give anything away about the film making because I know that there are readers (ok two) that will eventually see it and I want their eyes and minds to see it fresh with out my commentary.  Know this one thing, I think Mickey Rourke was terrific in the role. 

I had a couple errands today and because of the throbbing head I only got about half of the things done that I needed to.  But I really need to just relax and not push. I think my body is telling me something. 

I will sit here and watch Food TV and their challenges and Keegan Geerhard. And I am only sorry that they are closed on Sundays.  I still have to go to D Bar and haven't yet.  Maybe Tuesday I can talk F into going with me.  I haven't exactly stuck with my I want to eat out someplace new and interesting at least once a week non-resolution resolution.

No comments: