Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There was a comment made today by a consultant that said something anti-semetic to me today on the phone. He said the (he) wasn't being "prejudiced"... but you are fine sir, you are.  Just because you went to Kinkos to save some money doesn't make you "cheap like a Jewish person", it makes you practical assmunch.  I didn't say anything about his comment and because I was on the phone I just kept my mouth shut.  I certainly have lost an incredible amount of respect for someone that my company has engaged to provide us with some training.  I should have said something.  I think tomorrow I am going to call him back, give him the respect I didn't get and tell him I thought it was completely offensive, unprofessional and has effected my opinion of him.

In other much more happy and funny news I just pulled a batch of cupcakes out of the oven.  Holy yummy they smell amazing and are gorgeous.  I just made a second batch because seriously the recipe was THAT easy and the results are good.  This is the recipe that I used. The cupcake is really light.  Now to pick the frosting!

No comments: