Monday, September 15, 2008

Ok so I just went and looked at some stuff on my flickr and I have to admit, I am a little freaked out.  NOT IN  A BAD way promise, but in a holy shit kind of way. Seriously.  I can't really explain it but um.... I am a little weirded out and yeah it is "pretty cool" um its pretty damn cool.

So that being said, being back in the office after a week being out (for work) wasn't as horrendous as I thought it would be.  Honestly I only came back to 157 emails and about 30 of them I was aware of the issues presented in them and had already handled so it was just a matter of filing them for archiving and things.  I actually left at five and am not feeling stressed at all.  Weird.

I will post Monolith pictures from last night and yesterday later when I get home from running some errands and dinner, I just haven't had a chance to download yet.  Tonite hopefully. I had fun, really and I am not saying that because I might still have a contact high from all the pot. Seriously talked to a bunch of really interesting and rad people, people are friendly, except the annoying brats sitting behind me who were jammed up in the row and waiting for Justice and were beligerant.  But 4 out of the bunch....not so bad. Realized after hiking those damn stairs twice that I am really really REALLY pathetically out of shape, kudos to F for doing it multiple times over both days of the festival, he is soooo the man.  Didn't take advantage of the media pass though, free ice cream and booze not enough for me I suppose.  He did bring me water from the media tent though.  He is a nice man.  More on it later.

Just  know I am whiggin out a little bit, trying to not be a nutter and heading off to dinner with the fam.

No comments: