Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ok so this morning someone rickrolled me on my home phone.  Now normally I would be completely pissed that I was awoken at 6 am by a prank phone call. The rickroll was preceded by a a phone call saying it was the FBI and they know what I am doing... yeah sleeping asshole pretend FBI yutz.  But then I realized... this totally has to be from someone that I actually know because um... yeah... rang my home phone.  So it isn't some random person that has my other numbers. 

I even subtlety asked F, because I schooled him on the rickroll but it wasn't him and he doesn't have my home phone just the super secret all access number that like four people have.  So it will be interesting to see if anyone fesses up.  No one will. 

I kept waiting for the song to end this morning but after like a minute it didn't so I hung up.  Perhaps it did say who it was from but I certainly was annoyed enough to hang up.  It was not exactly my favorite way of being awoken.  For the record.

What a deal. 





No comments: