Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Never Gonna Give You Up

came home and there was a message with the rickroll on it and my thermostat read 83 in the house, so I totally have proof, recorded proof and it was funny then I realized holy hell my house is warm.  Crap.  I was whiggin because if my a/c is out I am going to be really ticked.

Pulled the cover off my furnace and gave it a look and saw that the switch based up against my cover was clicked out.  So made sure that it clicked in and out and seriously now I can be glad that I didn't have to make a service call because my house is totally starting to cool off again.  Yay.

Now I have to go to Costco.  Beware because I hope I don't want to consume foolishly.  Do you think if I walked into Costco in pajamas I would get a weird look?  Daarnit I have to put on real pants. 

No comments: