Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sometimes photo shop is the devil...

this seriously has to be the most horrible thing I have ever seen... (thank you neatorama)... hey bro, this might be something to send to the list? I certainly won't but you might....

Also... took down the earlier post, not because I am any less amused but because while I was thinking the original referenced thing would go away it hasn't so ... for those of you lucky devils who saw the post earlier this morning... bullie for you, if not... too bad, so sad. Valentine, you will just have to call me.

My buddy J from IT just stopped by my desk and sorta busted me on my portable firefox and wanted to know how I was running it. And we both agreed my frustrations the other day were warrented which was nice. Brilliant, one upped the IT dude. That was awesome. He also didn't know about Pandora, he uses Last.fm, which I personally don't like as much. They streamed the final four... he also gave me a little pointer on my Office products workaround... I love the field tech guys.

Kay must stop farting around..... now.....

No comments: