Tuesday, May 06, 2008

It is 2:30 am I am wide frickin' awake and it is not good. I can't relax. I let the cat out of the bag and now the "special project" certainly is me. Seriously. Oy. So I am sitting here compulsively making lists because it gets all this mishegos out of my head. I would clean or something but I am thinking if I start to expend any real energy then I will never get to sleep. And I really need to and want to and that is part of the problem, I am laying there thinking about how I can't sleep.

I think tomorrow (oy really I mean today) on my lunch I have some errands to run, I want to see about picking up some cupcakes at the shoppe (they are running a fundraiser for the Susan G Komen foundation).

I am sitting here adding "friends" to my myspace. Yeah shut up, I am now immediately feeling like I am 12. But I am adding all these cultural outlets and creatives in Denver. It will be a really good way to keep up with what is going on. But now it is 2:50 in the a.m. and not a good time to be doing this. But its addictive. I am now beginning to understand the complete fascination. And I am finding some cool stuff. But seriously it is now almost 3:00 a.m. Geebus.

But I did just yawn so that is a good sign me thinks. Wish me luck.

No comments: