Tuesday, May 06, 2008

but I need the eggs

I left work early since things were slow and I have two meetings this week where I have to be in early and this way I could sit and watch a movie... So decided to watch Annie Hall. Fitting actually for the day. I completely forgot Paul Simon was in the movie and Shelly Hack. I have a couple hours before I have to get out of here so I think I will put in something else or just kick up the jams. There are a couple of documentaries from Sundance that I have steevoh saved for me but I don't want to sit and think to much. Seriously, I want to just be entertained simply and not have to get sad. Music it is I think.

I don't have a clue what to get my Mom for Mother's Day... its incredibly frustrating because she doesn't need anything and she said that she doesn't want anything but seriously I really want to do something. I don't have a clue its really frustrating. Dangit.

Let this be the worst of my problems.

No comments: