Sunday, April 13, 2008

I have one thing to say here. Why did I not understand this before... Dennis Leary....zee yum. I just called PoPo and left her a v/m to the same effect. And it doesn't help that I have to wait until June 13 for the season premiere.

Pretty good day. I am working on the minutes and honestly it is an act of true forcing of myself to do it. Although the first meetings minutes that I took are a little easier because I was less about the shorthand when I was doing the dictation, so that helps a little bit.

I have Things to Do in Denver When You are Dead on Steevoh. You know I haven't ever actually seen the whole thing through? I can show you the scenes that I was able to work on but that is about it. The soundtrack actually is pretty good which is keeping me going. I am about halfway through the minutes. Phew. Five Points looks gorgeous.

OK the minutes are done. Sweet.

Just went and took a picture of this heinous bruise I have. It is brilliant and colorful and it took me about a day to figure out how I got it. Fun. And yes it was.

And for the record I have no new shows or anything on Steevoh. Time to turn off the tv and read a book. Yay!

No comments: