Saturday, April 12, 2008

So tonite is an desperate attempt to show great restraint for me. But that being said I have gotten quite a bit done in the interim. Got my taxes done today and in the mail. Paid my bills and got them in the mail too. Wrote a little. Working on minutes from our meeting last week. I hate transcribing them. It is simple torture. And torture is doing it versus doing what I really want to and not. But I have to get this done.

Satyricon is on in a little bit and I think I might have to put aside any other daliances for the evening aside to watch it I think. Except I am watching Fight Club which I totally enjoy. Each and every time I watch it. I am really excited for Choke. I am really excited for Snuff. Its going to be a long month long wait for that.

I have this candle burning right now that smells like fresh laundry soap. I don't know that it is a good thing actually. It is supposed to be lavender vanilla but it really smells like soap-ish. I think I have to find an alternative tomorrow because this isn't so wonderful. I know exactly what I am looking for.

No comments: