Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello Gorgeous

I got through last night's Academy Awards in about an hour and 12 minutes. Tilda Swinton is scarey but hilarious. That is pretty much what I got out of it. Oh and Seth Rogin and Jonah Hill really are funny guys. I could listen to Marion Cotillard talk and talk and talk. Nicholson is Nicholson and he actually seemed completely coherent. My Mom wants Nicole Kidman's necklace, but I don't think she would let it drape over her right boob like Nic did. Three songs from Enchanted? Really? John Stewart is a mensch for letting that songstress come out and give her speech! The Daniel Day Lewis seat filler guy... you rule. I got to fill for Gena Davis the year after she won but presented. And I don't understand why those who program the show don't get with the network to just extend the show so those that dvr the show GET THE WHOLE FRIGGIN show. I planned ahead and recorded a half hour longer but seriously PROGRAM THE EXTRA damned 45 minutes already, it isn't a surprise the show runs over 3 hours, it hasn't ever run on time so just plan for it already.

No comments: