Monday, December 17, 2007

20x200 is amazing...I'm just sayin'

I was out getting the mail and E the Mailman came up and said I put something in your door. SOOOOO exciting. I couldn't remember what I ordered or what someone could possibly be sending me so really exciting.

Then when I opened my front screen. There it was... my new piece of art. I love it. I love museums and don't go at all, like I should. There are two other pieces that I am thinking that I am going to buy. I have to give kudos to Jen Bekman and her team (if there is one) this concept is really well executed. I really don't have a clue where I am going to hang this but I have a couple of places I am thinking. All I know is this was a sincere pleasure to order and nice to have. Something about it is just cheekie and adorable and sweet and endearing (no pun intended).

I will post a picture once I figure out where I am going to put it. I think I might have a great idea.

2 comments:

Geoff Carter said...

That's a gorgeous photograph. Nice score!

Zoe said...

Hey... your chritmakahkwanmanua card came back to me yesterday... well you email your newer mailing adresss to me? zoester at gmail.

I am pysched about the picture by the way. It is growing on me more and more.