Friday, December 16, 2005

One thing Crate and Barrel really hates...

 












I am just guessing but I am quite sure Segweys shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Crate and Barrel. Why was this lady in this store on this thing? The aisles are jammed full of glassware, its hard enough to walk through the store as is, much less crammed with stuff and other people and other people's stuff. Stupid woman. I could hear glass breaking, I don't want to blame it on her, but I would suspect. Seriously... She was standing just fine on that thing, park it outside the store and walk in for fucksake. Sure you have money, we allllll get that woman, but must you be such an inconsiderate cow that you bring that monstracity into Crate?

She, as was the camo guy, not particularly happy to have her picture taken. But really... she was just asking for it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: