Friday, November 25, 2005

no soup for you...

really...no tv for me. Which is fine. I woke up this morning, realized I was making myself completely bonkers over something I neither need nor have the space for and went and unlocked my brother's pooch from the house and came home and went back to sleep.

Got an hour or so and I actually am thinking about crawling back in to be honest. I am super crabby today and have a monster headache the likes I have not had in a long while.

There is a Law and Order marathon on TNT which flows greatly with my day...no need to move just sit on the couch and veg and watch L an O. Blessed be the L an O. Chung Chung indeed.

Mom is making Choloent for dinner tonite and actually I have to say I am slightly excited about it. Hers is made with Chuck and white beans none of that funky stuff you will see in some of the recipies that I have linked to... and gross...chocolate? Blech. The idea kinda makes me a little happy. But I am still really crabby.

I need to get the pictures off my camera from last night as well. Maybe I won't crawl back into bed just yet!

Gobble Gobble.

No comments: