Tuesday, November 22, 2005

While the celebrity callers are not at all as exciting as last year... I would totally sign up and have Kermit call me. But why am I not? Because Target doesn't need my phone number as much as I loves me some Target I do not want Target to have the ability to call me at will. Its like that cute guy at the bar you go to see... sure you want to talk to him, have a drink with him, but you sure don't want that guy to actually have your real phone nubmer right?

Oh wait that is just me.

Either way... Kermit rules and I would love for him to say... "hi, zoe... wake up girl...time to go shopping!" or whatever he says. But I am not going to Target, I will leave that up to my Mom, I will be going to MicroCenter and obcessing about whether or not to buy a 37" flat panel tv for the living room or not. I have already started my pros and cons list. They are about dead even right now. And then maybe Target on my way home from an interview I scheduled (because the woman sounded desperate...I am such a sucker, I don't even want the job... I really should call her and tell her that I am not interested at all... save us both the hassle) on Friday. Either that or I will dare I say it ... go to the mall.

Your Zoe, loves her the day after Thanksgiving shopping insanity.

I will be posting my lists soon. Lists of funny holiday things I have seen, heard, done, want...you know... holdiady list mania!

No comments: