Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Perhaps the shock and awe method of resume handling isn't the way to go. I am now going to be more discriminate in who I send it out to. I don't mean to go all Debbie Downer on you, but really... I am annoyed. This part of me with the instant gratification and need to have the phone ring with a job offer isn't just happening. I know its only been a week and a half, but lordie I am bordie.

But, the sun is shining and the weather in lovely so the doors and windows are all open in the house, which is nice. I suppose. I am just trying for some type of silver lining here.

I had a brownie cupcake for breakfast, so I suppose the sugar crash is about to hit. Must get real food into my system.... time for that omlette I have been thinking about for days. Breakfast for lunch is good, but breakfast for dinner truely is the best, you have to admit it.

I also have to get out because there is bargain candy to be bought. Not that I need it or have room for it, the freezer is full of coffee and that honestly is a priority... I lurve you Dazbog you will always have priority in my freezer! I wonder if there is room in my Bros freezer? Hmmmmm. Its an idea. Boy howdy am I full of 'em.

One thing on the agenda this week, while foolish perhaps, is to clean my carpets. It takes a couple hours for each area of the living room to be at my standards so that is something to work on. I also have to have to have to deal with storage. If I haven't touched this stuff in years why do I have it.

I can't be a pack rat.

Off to eat. Posted by Picasa

No comments: