Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!!

First off I wish you the happiest of Halloweens. No one over the age of 10 loves halloween more than I do (most years). This year I am not so much into it. Lets be honest. Its hard to be in the mood when one is going through the throws of hating life for the most part. I am though thrilled that I didn't have to participate in the annual candy / bag giveaway with the people at work this year. I very much doubt a singe person would have appreciated the effort. My brother did though. He and his wife got the super bag. Halloween gross out candy is the best.

I hope HoPe HOPE that I have trick or treaters this year, living in a condo complex really somehow detracts from them unfortunately, but there are some kids that do live here. I have gummy eyeballs (for the gross) and full size Herscheys (for the good) just in case. And then if I run out I will have Pez. But no one but my brother, me and some other collectors actually appreciate the cool factor of having a pez dropped in the pillowcase.

I need to decide on Herschel's costume.

I am going to go and find some gourds at the market today and then go over to Hobby Lobby and get glitter and glue. Today's project is to make a glitterie autumnal grouping for the planters by the door. I loved the idea of Martha's Glittered Pumpkins I just think I want to do it with clear glitter and gourds. White gourds, so I may need a little paint too. I haven't seen any of the little sugar pumpkins she has, only the really big ones. So that is the goal of sorts for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween sweet pea!!!
xox