Monday, February 13, 2017

I cried uncle and it feels great.

OK so ... I have this guy at the office that was telling me about @midnight and how it is a funny show... so I started to listen to the Nerdist Podcast about a year ago. 

Here is the deal.  I wanted to be a completionist.  I wanted to honor my complete OCD tendencies and hoarding issues by listening to all the podcasts start to current.  Honestly.  All the way through.  No skipping.  And honestly the only one that I actually did skip was the Joan Rivers podcast because at the time that I got to it in the list was the week that she passed which was really distressing to me... so I maybe listened to it 6 months later.  But honestly I have stayed the course Scotty.  

I cant do it anymore.  Honest to Betsy.  I just can't.  I am crying Uncle.  Enough.  I am missing too many damned good podcasts out there because I am trying to maintain some bull crap promise that I made to myself to listen to the 7000 nerdist podcasts out there.  So... at Podcast 574 (today) I think.... I am going to only listen to the ones that I really want to... and skip.  I know I may miss some amazing insight and commentary but holy jeebus I just can't take it anymore.  

Plus it takes forever to actually listen at the office because I am super interruptable and have to pause alot.  So I can listen to maybe two a day.... if even that... SOOOOO moving on.  Sorry @ nerdist.... but I just have to.  

I just deleted a three paragraph kvetch about work. No one wants to read that junk here.

That being said... I just well yesterday... had a 14 year old show me the quick and dirty ins and outs of Snapchat.  I don't know why I wanted to even try it... but I have to try all the technology things.  I just have to.  I can't help myself.  I don't understand it but I have it and tried it and that is what counts right?!












No comments: