Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Hello criminals in Santa Monica.... I am glad you had our date!

I want to say hello to the thieves that stole my purse. I say this in all sincerity.  I am glad you had the date that F and I potentially would have had. 

I am really glad you made it from Malibu to Santa Monica safe.  I am glad you had a kick ass date. 

Ok going to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner is a little cliche' being that you are actually IN California and Santa Monica probably has better places to dine, but I get it... I like the salads there, so I hope you did too.  I am glad you went to the Santa Monica Pier and rode the rides.  I have to say, I thought it would be romantic as hell for us to go at sunset on Friday night when we decided to drive further up and go to Malibu where out paths intersected.

Please please tell me you took some awesome pictures of you and your friends with my camera and that your gems you bought at Sears were cables for the camera to hook up to your (probably stolen... ok that was a low blow) laptop. 

A special shout out goes to the American guy probably working at the offshore call center who took my escalated call this afternoon.

And hey I would really really like it, since you have my mailing address... could you send me the card from the camera?  No questions asked. You can keep the camera and my favorite purse and all that ... the camera card though would be awesome though.  I know it's asking a lot but it would be nice since you got a romantic date out of it all. 





No comments: