Friday, August 21, 2009


Friday night when we are chilling out at the hotel we decided to try and watch the movie on Netflix Instant View. Unfortunately our internet connection wasn't fast enough and it kept stopping and starting which was frustrating. I have a copy of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind buried somewhere and what is really crazy is that F loaned me a copy too. I remember the first time that I watched the movie I thought about him and how much I wanted to have the re-meet without the baggage.

Funny that it happened in a way. I certainly remember our relationship before but it is so much better now. So much better and honestly I will cherish this every moment because I am lucky to have this wonderful guy in my life.

At this work thing there were a couple of funny situations and he handled it like a pro.

I love that this is one of his favorite movies because it always was one of mine. I am glad that I haven't seen it with him ever actually. But the fact that we tried says everything.

No comments: