Sunday, May 17, 2009

I had a phone call today that unfortunately made me really sad and actually shook me to my core a little bit.  The person I was on the phone with was talking about the relationship she was in and telling me how (after the four months or so that they have been together) how she isn't feeling it anymore and how she is thinking because they talked about kids and having them and nothing is moving towards marriage how she has to probably think about ending her relationship.  Now seriously... that really just breaks my heart.  She may be throwing away a really nice relationship because at four months she hasn't been proposed to.  Um... sad. 

Why is there this race for her? I don't get it.

I mean I have had such an amazing weekend and it makes me sad to hear things like that.  So seriously to celebrate the fact that I am really really so not in that place, I am going and getting dinner (Hey Booger... Lime Chips baby) and seeing the new Jim Jarmusch film. 

Updates on blathercakes later.

No comments: