Sunday, February 15, 2009

I had a glorious Valentines day.  Spent the day in the kitchen, which I adore, cooking for F whom I also adore. It is always nice to bake and cook and fix and plan.  I cleaned a little too, which was awesome.

We watched a couple movies and bits of movies, ate dinner, laughed alot and had a great night.  I thought that we would leave and go and see a friend who was doing a dj set but we didn't.  I am sure that he will understand.  I am glad that we had a relaxing evening in. I couldn't have asked for a better night.  Honestly.  Everything was supposed to go another way.  So I was happily releaved to stay in.

I really enjoyed cooking for F.  I always do.  I should do it more often.  This will be the reminder.

We went to breakfast this morning to Lucilles.  Oh ma gawduh it was so delicious and just the most perfect breakfast I think. 

I am one lucky puppy. 

No comments: