Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have this coupon for Borders basically, buy one get one half off.... but see here is the deal, I haven't even read the McSweeneys yet  (I have all issues except number 4) so how can I go and buy more books?  I went looking to see if there was something that I couldn't live without on my wish list or whatnot but seriously... no.

I have four boxes of books that I haven't read in my storage locker that I know of, so time has come today to break out some fiction and get to readin'. 

Thanks for the offer Borders, but um, I will take a pass.

But there are six things that I am loving big time today (outside of the fact that I am skipping the remainder of the DIFF, we already established that):

Hint Water - I might have written about this when I got my IPhone (they had it for those in line waiting, which I thought was so awesome)... so yummy... and I am dehydrated beyond all belief right now, so this water thing is very important.

Lady Bug Push Pins - They are making my bulletin board cheerie, mine came from Paperchase though

The smell of well made microwave popcorn - when its overdone its miserable but WS just made it perfectly and its really nice.

The fact that I am leaving the office early hopefully today

Our recycled rulers made out of jeans and yellow pages, I think this is my next favoritest of the swag.

The fact that the Franks Wild Years album has come up twice in my Media Player today (without even being prompted)

No comments: