Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shots for Change

Ok I have to stop.  I thought it might be funny to see how many times Gore would say "change" and drink every time he said it.  I am four minutes or so into his speech and I potentially will be so drunk in five more minutes I might hurl.  It probably doesn't help that I am sitting here with a bottle of Van Gogh Espresso vodka, ok and a PBR, because I am hip....and keep in mind its leeeeetle shots.  I thought I would switch to "hope" but seriously that is making things worse.  Good thing I didn't open the Patron XO (its coffee flavoured too and delicious) but I wouldn't be able to walk. 

I have an hour to chill and then try and go back downtown.  I really am not as drunk as I say, but I will tell you dear reader, I am going to eat and burn off the booze. 

No comments: