Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I gave up trying to edit last night. Seriously, why did I NOT BOOKMARK the link to the software that I should have frikken bought a month ago?  I am a dork and made a huge mistake and I learned my lesson.  Now I book mark absolutely everything.  Anyways... so today I am trying to remember, but I am not really coming up with anything. Bummer. 
Here are some links from the last couple of days just to keep you occupied while I am desperate to find what I am looking for:

Cooking with Rockstars - recipes and video clips (not exactly a companion but an online alternative to the following kitchen books featuring famous or well known people

Why you should be shooting RAW
- Just what I need... one more article telling me I shooting wrong, but it is interesting.  I still am going to shoot the way I want and probably going to order my new lenses for my birthday... amp this up a little bit. There is also a good PhotoJoJo/Lifehacker link for those of us that have Canon's on how to juice up the internal software and jazz up the camera.  Not that I have done it yet.  I might try first with my A85 and not jack with my S5. 

The online Etymology Dictionary - I actually found this going through age ago links from a download I had from the Gillagans Island office days (way before a time) and it still is a live link and super interesting. 

A link and youtube embedd of the Man Man video... it is hillarious.  Kind of like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride but with nekkid cartoon people.  And like they say... potentially not safe for work.  Dig deep in the site  because there are treasures to be found, this was just one that I have highlighted.

Waxy.org - seriously I don't know why I bookmarked this.  I mean I am a geek and all but I can't remember why for the life of me I did.  Good reading though.  There probably was a reason but I didn't identify it in my link notes, maybe it was this article?  Oopsie.  Maybe you can dig deeper and tell me.  I seriously do not remember.

I really want to see this movie.  Probably matinee or something Saturday.  I had an invite to the screening but because I used to have to promote them I have grown to not like going.  And because I am not on the promotions side of them anymore, standing in line and possibly not getting a seat isn't worth not paying so I would rather pay and know I have a decent choice of seat options.

I would like to eat here... but not because the food looks so good, but the people that own it are really cheeky with their interior design. And the stories behind it are brilliantly romantic and sweet.  Its a theme restaurant but not in the  Casa Bonita  way.  Not that there is anything wrong with Casa Bonita. 

Missed Untitled.  I don't think I will go to the next one that doesn't seem like my deal but maybe in July. It will be interesting to see what they come up with for a theme.  It would have been nice to go to June's but I was doing something else, and for the life of me I can't remember what.... gosh all the days are starting to run together...

The Something Store: kind of like woot but you don't have a choice what you want for your measly ten bucks.  Kinda fun idea and all over the interblogs this week. 

I also book marked a couple of links to other online stores, one for a band's merch that F thought about getting that will make a nice surprise something present if I find the urge, almost deleted it just now, which wouldn't be a bad thing because uh yeah hello I remember it NOW, still haven't come across the link to the video software I will have to go through and look through old searches I suppose. 

And my cow werker hooked me up with some music yesterday that is kicking my bootay... say hello and meet The Black Keys. 

No comments: