Thursday, February 28, 2008

So I have had a grand central number since October (thank you Bro) and now you can too....(if you are a blogger users). I really love the service.

Check it out.

Anyways... Its 6:30 and I am about an hour from hunkering to sleep. I have to be out of the house as early as 5 am and as late as 5:30 tomorrow. Yikes. I am seriously very tempted to take a nap now, wake up around 3:00 am and just power through it.

I had seriously like the best day. One of the people that is participating in this program that my department is putting on bi-weekly came up and said the nicest things to me today. It was really a nice thing to be told by someone effected by my work that they appreciated what I am doing for them. I might not make a gabillion dollars, but seriously... that was worth it today. I am humbled. My boss made a really funny joke to me too which was really so hard to keep a straight face in the middle of this meeting. It was such a priceless few moments today.

No comments: