Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tommorrow I am going out to dinner with my Grandpa to The East Side Kosher Deli. (make sure to look up in the header and how they misspelled Jewish...oopsie). While this really isn't a monumental thing I am talking about here it is actually very good food. But really honestly and I don't want to give my secret away, I was really hoping that he would say "lets go to the Deli" because that means... dear lord... it means.... halavah. I freakin' love their halavah. They have three different kinds usually and I am sure that they are all great, but honestly I go for the triple layered "chocolate" covered kind. Its like buttah. Sure Joyva Halvah makes an ok substitution for the Deli's, but I am really pleased. I didn't want to pressure him and make him go there if he didn't want to, I am uber glad he picked it though. I can get a pretty decent pastrami sandwhich and some chicken soup (which is really good there actually, not my Mother's but good) and get me some Halvah to tide me over the weekend.


I went on a slight binge of personal items over the last couple of days so staying out of Ulta and not buying cosmetics because I have a coupon (THANK YOU COUPON) is a really good thing. I honestly can hope that I am done for a while. Probably not. I am very much a girlie girl when it comes to that stuff. I was going to merchandise for maybeline when I was in college but didn't really trust myself to not take stuff. Seriously. So I did the right thing. I now walk through Ulta and smell stuff and touch stuff and buy stuff. I have to say I am sad that Sephora decided against expanding their empire to the Denver Retail Market, but for me its good because I would spend way too much money there, at least I get coupons in the mail, discounts and not such stiff pricing at Ulta. But don't you know if I visit someplace with a Sephora I am soooo there.

Makeup, Lotions and Halvah? What more really could I want? Ok there is alot but rather not get into it here, I mean a girl has to have some sort of ettitiquette, right?!

No comments: