Sunday, August 28, 2005


My weekend was filling with: the annual Book Sale at the Denver Public Library, dinner at Zaidy's on Friday (where the guy waiting tables, not on our table, didn't want to be there at all, and they don't serve breakfast at dinner, which makes me like New York Deli News all that much better... seriously... I want salami and eggs at a deli man...), a trip to Target where I bought some of my boyfriends clothes and cursed the security cameras because they don't carry Herschel's chicken nuggets any more, reading (I will change the book in the side bar later), cleaning, back to Target for a Mattress Pad of Memory foam and washcloths, changing said mattress pad, sleeping like I was on a cloud until 11 this morning basically, CLR'ing my shower head, cleaning the kitchen, drinking Jamaician Blue Mountain Coffee and being in coffee bliss, going to a picnic with Klezmer-lite at the park today with The Bro and my Grandpa, going to Target again for a new mattress memory foam cover and buying some shoes that don't fit (yes I will go back to Target tommorrow), looking up cookie recipies and watching the Family Guy. Time to set the VCR for the late run of "Rome" on HBO.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: