Tuesday, January 13, 2004

uh...yeah...

pardon my not posting, but been really bored and slightly manic actually.

i have spent the last couple days cleaning. I made the mistake of watching Clean Sweep Saturday afternoon, in a fit of reckless remote handling and freaked out that my house was a pig sty (it isn't by any stretch of the imagination, just not the clean zen palace of WestElm-y chillness I would like). I didn't and still haven't gotten it to a fully functional no junk on the flat surfaces kind of situation yet, but I am getting close.

Ok I lied, closer than I was Friday though!

I have 3000 pez dispensers that I don't have a clue what to do with, right now they are all packed away in my closet. Taking up space. But this is almost 20 years of a collection... can...not...part...with...it. I did though pack away the snowglobes. They were honestly just dust magnets and the mantle has now been put to much better use.

I was going to go to the gym tonite but got caught up in the mishegas of opening my big mouth. Let me put it this way, just because I have the space doesn't mean I have to share it. And the schmuck didn't even give me my Chanukah present. It doesn't exist is what I have a feeling it is... Here Zoe... a big box of air. Use it well, don't waste it because well, one day it may be precious. Whatever. I will be surprised if I get bupkes. Shows me for spending bank on his gift. Never again, my babies never again.

So this week the chore of emptying the closet and getting rid of the clothes that don't fit or I haven't worn or a seasonally defective or just fugly. I seriously have the dress that I wore to my first bbyo dance when I think I was 14. I think its time to let it go.

And yes I will probably try everything on, just to make sure I really do hate it or love it.

I may even get rid of the F shoes. Its the one last remaining clothing memorabillia I have. I have replaced the books (all but myMark Leyner books) that he kept in the break up , I think I can get rid of the shoes that I bought because they matched his. Or actually start wearing them again. Or I could sell them on ebay and buy the books! Hmmmm. Nah. That is gross.

Well off to deal with the linen closet. I think there are towels in there from my first apartment I need to get rid of.

No comments: