Wednesday, October 06, 2021



Read this after rewatching for the smfrhth time, Happy Endings. We really do just love that show. I love Casey Wilson. Not gunna lie. My girl is complicated. She likes her baths, misses her mom, is kind, would fight to the death for you and honestly is someone I wanted to know more about.

Complicated.. yes.
Endearing... hell yes.
Funny... omg yes.

I heard her talk about her book on a few podcasts and honestly couldn't wait to pick it up... then I promptly forgot to acutally do it, which is VERY Casey Wilson'ish thing to do. But that made me realize, she truthfully is 100% her very own person and it made me really love this book.

She was honest about it all and I appreciated that she was so open.

Note this is NOT linear. This is a collection of short essays, some longer than other but each one so funny and sad and delightful all at once. I mean I know the part about it being a collection of essays is right there really in the title, but some folks have missed that.  Just know... it is what it is and she is who she is.  

No comments: