Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and OrganizingThe Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondō
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I checked the book out from the library. I was ready for this to change my life. But ... and I am sorry to say this.... I thought it was tremendously boring. I was not inspired, I wasn't taken by the ideas presented nor did I find it all that great.

I have found better organizing and planning articles on Pinterest that adopts some of the ideas presented in the books.

Maybe I am a list girl... maybe I am not inspired to de-clutter by paragraph after paragraph... chapter after chapter fixating on what the author has done since she was 5 and making me feel like she is looking down on me for having a closet full of Pez in bags and boxes.

A HUUUUUGE meh from me.

Here is a link to : Pinterest : KonMari Method (much more visual which is what I need I guess). . I guess I am more a visual learner than 205 pages of words only for something like this.



View all my reviews

No comments: