Sunday, November 09, 2008

I have a bunch of errands that I have to run today. I don't want this to become a "to do list" but it kinda is.

I have to go and get in the shower and get ready for my day. It is early and I am raring to go. I had a great night last night. We went to dinner with the family (I stand by my choice by the way), came back and watched a movie (it wasn't all that bad, but not all that good either), went to the Larimer Lounge to see The Giraffes (who were all sortsa awesome... but the putz in the brand new Joy Division t-shirt, you are lucky you didn't get a swift kick in the head... no I am not expecting just not a size fucking 2... nice brand new shirt by the way... F said he probably doesn't even know what the band name comes from...), came home laughed at some stuff and no Valentine words were not said... still. Gah.

Today I have to get a book, pack up some books, I need to get rice crispies for brownies (maybe for a little snackie for my office and F's editorial meeting or data day depending on when I get to baking), vacume (the autumn leaves are totally finding their way into the house and it makes me crazy), I have to finish some work work, and catch up on some tv.

And I just saw our Urban Bunny so I am so happy to see it alive. It is a good omen for the day I think!

Happy Sunday, hope your day is a great as mine has been so far.

No comments: