Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have had the most relaxing of weekends. Seriously I have done a little bit that is on my "to do" list, but I haven't pushed at all. And that really is about all that is going on. Pretty unexciting and unexcitable. Its almost six p.m. and its snowing and I haven't a clue what I am going to do with the remainder of my evening and weekend. I am making lunches for the week in a little bit but I am not wanting to eat at all. Tommorrow we will have "sushi night" probably. Hardly but its about how the routine goes.

I might venture out and go and get fish tacos again... it was mighty tasty last weekend.

I watched Night at the Museum this afternoon. I have resisted because Ben Stiller can be annoying and certainly if anyone knows me, adding Robin Williams to that mix would make me cringe. But really... it was quite a charming little movie. There were some crazy little cultural asides that made me laugh. Aloud. And it was well done. The CGI was seamless. Which made for a great afternoon matinée for me.

I have been putting off starting "Pushing Daisies" but might start it tonite. Hard to not skip to the last three episodes with my always crush showing up, but I have the episodes of "Dirt" to keep me "warm".

I have heard the word "juicy" in two different conversations today and the word had nearly made me laugh each time. Say it aloud, slowly three times and maybe you will get it and laugh along with me!

No comments: