Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh man really? I am this much of a dork I did it AGAIN?

damnit damnit damnit... this is the second time I have done this... I have a list of fantastic great link fodder set up in a draft in my gmail and I accidentally hit discard and kapow... its gone. This blows. Hard.
Seriously.. Gmail programmers? I know you are working on a revamp of some of the technology built into the system, but how about making a confirmation like you do on the trash ok?
I have lost a serious amount of information because I deleted on purpose and email I had started to G but the good thing is... because I am a glass half full kind of gal, many of the links were shopping links, so I have saved some money potentially.
I should just clean up my links and then post them and that way they won't be lost forever. Huh. Concept. What a concept.

No comments: