Monday, February 06, 2006

Little Sushi Erasers All Lined Up Pretty

I am going to get better about posting here soon. In the meantime, I am sitting here hitting all the sites I can because I have to get a move on. I am tired of the resume mills and the excitement they think they offer me and when in reality I know exactly what they are doing. I worked for an agency and I know the rigamarole. Don't think you can fool me. I shouldn't have been so picky and led down the primrose path of excitement and offersville that I was led on by Little Miss Bitchy Pants in November. I shouldn't have believed her when she said, they are waiting until after the holidays to hire you. I mean I really believed her, rationalized the whole thing, I was led on, I now know I was led on and that really is annoying. I still want to boot her car for the way she spoke to me a couple weeks ago.

I am trying to decide about submitting to a position that is so right for alot of reasons but really wrong for even more. I just don't know what to do. I will have to ask my trusty advisor (Mi Madre) and see what she thinks.

I am trying to figure out how to post a series a pictures into a single blog entry. I really need to figure that out. I know there is a way.

My stuff from McSweeney's is on its way. I got the confirmation email this morning... I don't know what it could possibly be since all the subscriptions are supposed to start with the "next" issue. Maybe they are sending me the first four issues of the quarterly since I was a dork and didn't get on the bandwagon in enough time.... hmmmm I just don't know.

And "Hollywood".... should you read this... I have some really great news for you peanut.... Sephora will be in the Denver Market in May. I think a shopping trip will definately be in order then! I am not saying we can't go to Vegas but pencil me in your calendar ok?

No comments: