Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Can I Help You?

Just got off the phone with my friend in Vancouver. I was having major problems answering the phone and didn't recognize his voice and was testie when I finally answered the phone. It was really funny. You totally had to be in my head for it to actually be funny but it was. Seriously I didn't think I could make "can I help you" sound more pained, but apparantly I did.

Slept like total ass last night. I made the mistake yesterday of turning off the a/c and opening the windows and such when I came home and the house would just NOT cool off. Tonite, the house has been a/c'd OUT and I think I may just sleep better. It just wasn't happening at all last night. I think all in all I got like maybe two solid hours. Not so go for me, I likes me my 8 solid uniterrupted hours.

We have our reservations for
L'Atelier on Saturday for dinner. Yum. It is going to be a really great day. A really great prelude to birthday fun.

Alll right. Finally... I am feeling the sleepieness come on. Excellent.

No comments: